Halogen-free, flame-retardant signal cables
BayRail® halogen-free and flame-retardant signal cables are the result of highly complex research and development work.
These cables fulfil the requirements of Hamburger Hochbahn AG regarding
- Flame propagation acc. to DIN VDE 0472 part 804:1989-11 inspection type C
= Reduced flame propagation
- Smoke density acc. to EN 50268-2:2000-04
= Facilitation of rescue operations
- Acidity of combustion gases acc. to EN 50267-2-2 (DIN VDE 0482 part 267-2-2)
= no consequential damages of real values caused by corrosion
- Each cable length is assessed and has a VDE certificate with production monitoring.
System-tested and approved Bayka connection sleeves and corrugated pipes are available for the installation
- Bayka connection sleeves and corrugated pipes are adapted to the design and the electrical, mechanical and flame-retardant characteristics of the cable.
- For the system of cable – Bayka connection sleeve – corrugated pipe additional inspections and certificates have to be conducted by the VDE
- BayRail® halogen-free and flame-retardant signalling cables, Bayka connection sleeves and corrugated pipes fulfill the requirements on the whole cable installation as a system
For the installation of the cable system Hamburger Hochbahn AG requires certified and authorised staff
- Technicians are trained by us in theory and practice.
- Participants receive a certificate as a professional qualification for the operators of signalling cable networks. In this way it is guaranteed for the network operators that the requested functional characteristics of the cable system remain unchanged.
Workshops & Seminars
At the moment all of our workshops and seminars are only available in English. For questions regarding our cable accessories please contact our sales team.