Our Research and Development Division
As a development partner of leading national and international companies we know the requirements for cables. Synergies from the different fields of energy, telecommunications, railway and signalling cables facilitate an efficient and fast design of cables.
Advancements of consisting products or innovations according to customer requirements are transformed into a cable design together with our customer and then these designs are realised by means of our flexible plants.
We are continuously expanding this section. Soon you will find information on further developments as for example:
- FOC rail foot cables
- advancements of communication cables
- special cables for railway applications
- adaption and new design of special cables
- theft defending railway grounding wires
- flexible connection cables for transformer stations
Legislation and Norms
- EMV direction of the EU (2004/108/EG) from the 15th December 2004 is in force and has to be observed. The handling with fixed plants is being prescribed. In the case of a failure the operator of the plant is made responsible. Furthermore, minimal interference resistance requirements are being defined.
- EMC directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and the council of the 26th February in 2014 about the harmonisation of legislation directives of the member states on electromagnetic compatibilty, valid from the 20th April 2016.
- DIN EN 50310 VDE 0800-2-310:2011-05 implementation for measures regarding grounding and equipotential bonding in buildings with equipment of information technology (Germany version EN 50310:2010)
- DIN EN 50160 characteristics of voltage in public electricity supply networks DIN EN 61000-4-30 VDE 0847-4-30:2004-01 electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
There are no limit values within the legislation or norms so the operator or planner is left out in the rain during the implementation. Concrete specifications or implementation rules are missing.